-::- here i am... this is me -::-

Monday, October 11, 2004

423 [reload]

i have never imagined this moment to happen. this is the first time i got to you this close. this could probably be the last time, too. but it doesn't matter. i don't know what's gonna happen next, and i don't care. this... right here... right now... in the four corners of this room... this is what matters most.

i don't know how heaven feels but i think it's close to what i feel now. it's an overwhelming feeling to have your body next to mine. too close. too intimate. as if there's no one else in the world but us.

i love how it feels to run my fingers through your hair. i have always wanted to do that. to feel every inch of your body was a dream. now, it becomes real. too real.

i love it when you whisper to my ear and you play with my hair, when you say that my body is so smooth to touch and my hair smells great. you should see the smile on my face when you do that.

it is so good to listen to you heartbeat as i lean my head against your chest while we talk about things that practically make no sense. i just love talking to you so much because i love hearing your voice. so calm and sweet.

i don't want to let go when you wrap your arms around me, telling me that it is so nice to hug me because my body feels so warm. human heat. that's what you call it.

there is something about the way you hold my hand and you play with my fingers. something unexplainable. something that no amount of words can describe. i loved holding your hand the first day i saw you. i still do. much more now than before.

i don't want this feeling to end. if i can stop the clock, i will do it just right now. because i can live the rest of my life just like this. you lying here, me resting my head on your chest... you hugging me so tight. too close. too intimate. the way i've always wanted.



i was a lost soul.
you found me.
i became one with you.

is this real?
or am i just dreaming?
if this is a dream...
then let me sleep forever.


*** savor the experience







6 Comments:

Blogger robert d said...

Didn't realize that you were Philippino. My girlfriend is from the Philippines and she is a wonderful woman.

Your last blog was very heart felt. If it was for really you are making some man very proud.

Going to let you in on a little secret. There is some pretty good stuff in my archives but you have to root around.

Have a great day and remember to flopka is the only sin. Flopka means to not blog.

Snapping out,

d

12:24 AM  
Blogger robert d said...

Link away. One day, hopefully one day soon, I will be doing the same.

Went to the fair last night, the Cumming Country Fair & Festival. It was GTG, good to go. Had a million dollar happy, food, drink, live music, and thousands of very happy people. The only bad part was that I didn't bring my camera because I thought it might rain. Such is my life.

All this and heaven too and I love it.

Catch you on the flip,

d

1:33 PM  
Blogger lauren said...

hey...just returning your comment...thank you for visiting my blog...you seem really interesting and i would like to continue to visit yours as well.

8:19 PM  
Blogger robert d said...

Thanks!

You have shamed me and soon I must make amends. I need to add links to my blog. I have been bad and hope that I can be forgiven.

A little one just for you, a little smile.

And when he was happy the sun shined proud and the birds sang their best songs. The flowers were so pretty with puck. And her heart beat just a little faster.

All this and heaven too!! And yes I do, I love it!!!

Just a little sparkle plenty to make your day special,

d

11:04 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

gucci handbags, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, burberry handbags, chanel handbags, christian louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, christian louboutin, longchamp outlet, longchamp outlet, ugg boots, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet online, uggs on sale, christian louboutin uk, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet online, uggs outlet, tory burch outlet, prada outlet, michael kors outlet, burberry outlet, nike air max, oakley sunglasses wholesale, ugg boots, michael kors outlet online, kate spade outlet, uggs outlet, replica watches, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet online, longchamp outlet, polo outlet, michael kors outlet online, prada handbags, nike free, replica watches, louis vuitton outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, louis vuitton

9:13 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

swarovski, montre pas cher, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, canada goose outlet, canada goose outlet, converse outlet, ugg pas cher, louis vuitton, moncler, canada goose, hollister, gucci, converse, supra shoes, nike air max, ray ban, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose jackets, pandora charms, moncler outlet, vans, moncler, louis vuitton, replica watches, karen millen uk, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, juicy couture outlet, doke gabbana, moncler outlet, hollister, canada goose outlet, thomas sabo, pandora jewelry, wedding dresses, marc jacobs, barbour uk, ugg, lancel, swarovski crystal, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, pandora uk, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, moncler uk, canada goose uk, toms shoes, ugg uk, links of london, coach outlet, barbour

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work." - Emile Zola (1840-1902)

-::- About Me -::-

Name: shadowlane

Location: Pasig City, Philippines

people think i'm crazy. most of the time they're right.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com