-::- here i am... this is me -::-

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

fortress

another gloomy day.

i think of you and the way you make me smile.
how you make my day better when it starts the wrong way.
hell days that turn out to be great ones because of you.

i drift away.

and into the other world, i go.
our world.
where everything is sweet.
and everything works out the way we wanted.

no worries.
no heartaches.
no tears.
no pain.

i smile.

in here, i will remain.
to share my solitude with you.
in a world only known to us.
my refuge.
my hiding place.
my home.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
picture courtesy of http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/16195458/

3 Comments:

Blogger - litol figgy - said...

ooohhh...really, really cool picture...ÜÜÜ me likey.

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely poem... I can totally relate to this one Lane good work! encore! encore!

9:03 PM  
Blogger shadowlane said...

Maroux: Lane.. hehehe... thanks! i'm glad you liked it.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work." - Emile Zola (1840-1902)

-::- About Me -::-

Name: shadowlane

Location: Pasig City, Philippines

people think i'm crazy. most of the time they're right.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com