-::- here i am... this is me -::-

Saturday, July 01, 2006

fly, fly

a friend told me that when she was little, his two older brothers tripped on her and threw her in to the pool. she didn't know how to swim.

i was reminded of something that happened to me when i was eight. i fell down from a very huge, tall tree. i didn't know how to fly.

laughter.

thinking about it now, it wasn't funny at all. i fell flat on my back, couldn't breathe for a minute, which for a little kid seemed like forever. i felt like there was a lump on my throat and air couldn't pass through. everything around me was turning black, and i could feel that i would pass out. i was scared. i told myself that if i would close my eyes, they would never be opened again. i fought. i prayed hard for an escape. i was too young to die.

oh well, i guess i survived.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aba aba...

naisulat din.

11:40 PM  
Blogger shadowlane said...

nagpaparamdam lang sa blog. baka nami-miss nya na ko eh.

8:57 AM  
Blogger C Saw said...

My laughter was on cue.

9:10 AM  
Blogger shadowlane said...

good.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work." - Emile Zola (1840-1902)

-::- About Me -::-

Name: shadowlane

Location: Pasig City, Philippines

people think i'm crazy. most of the time they're right.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com